Dubai, U.A.E 2018 –. Sharp Middle East & Africa (MEA) showcased the True 8K Professional Display together with Sharp future-ready display solutions line-up during Sharp Visual Solutions Open House event. It took place at Sharp MEA’s Experience Centre, Dubai which started from 25th till 29th of November. The 5 day open house event was attended by Sharp partners from across the region. The official release and availability of Sharp’s new iconic 8K professional Display is yet to be announced.
[Sharp Signage Display Lineup]
[Sharp Interactive Display Lineup]
[Sharp Meeting Room Manager]
[Sharp Video wall solution]
Showcased future-ready lineup during the 5-day open house event
• World’s Largest 120-inch UHD 24/7 Professional Display
• 70-inch True 8K Professional Display
• World’s Largest 70-inch Video Wall Screen – Fewer screens, lesser bezel/gap lines
• 70-inch 4K Capacitive Interactive LED Display - 3840 x 2160 display resolution with 30 touch point Capacitive Technology
• 65-inch 4K IR Interactive LED Display – 3840 x 2160 display resolution with 10 Point Touch Technology
• Digital Signage SOC Displays in 40” & 50” sizes
• 10.1-inch Meeting Room Manager - Meeting Room Manager with Status LED Lights
• Intelligent Videowall Controller – Videowall solutions which supports 4K and unlimited daisy chain expansion
• PeopleLink – Video conferencing solution
Sharp 8K Display Technology
Sharp’s 8K display technology won an award during EISA 2018-2019 for "Best Product Award for Monitor Innovation”. The influential EISA AWARDS represent outstanding new products released in Europe in the past year in various expert groups, as selected by the editors and technical writers of EISA publications. This is a testament of Sharp’s dedication and commitment of innovating new technologies to contribute to the culture, benefits, and welfare of people throughout the world.
About Sharp Business Solutions MEA
Sharp Business Solutions MEA is a division of Sharp Middle East and Africa FZE that specializes in delivering innovative display solutions. The constant aim of Sharp is to provide professional displays and software solutions that increase collaboration and effective communication within the workplace, wherever that may be. We have analyzed the needs of our chosen demographic and work tirelessly to provide them with practical and innovative technologies at the very cutting-edge of science.